Owners Corporation Manager
At Keystone Strata Group, we are more than just strata management experts; we are dedicated customer service gurus. Our mission is to impact and improve the lives of our clients. We empower strata communities in Melbourne Metro, fostering harmonious living and sustainable growth.
Our Commitment to Excellence
With a history dating back to 2009, we have consistently set the highest standards in strata management. We take pride in our unwavering commitment to professionalism, transparency, and client satisfaction. Our team of dedicated professionals brings a wealth of expertise and a deep understanding of the unique challenges facing strata communities.
We believe that effective strata management goes beyond administrative tasks. It’s about creating thriving, engaged, and connected communities. That’s why our approach is always client-centric. We listen, we collaborate, and we tailor our services to meet the distinct needs and aspirations of each community we serve.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Owners Corporation Manager to join our team. The Owners Corporation Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing a portfolio of strata properties, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, and providing exceptional service to our clients. The ideal candidate will possess strong organisational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Manage a portfolio of strata properties, serving as the primary point of contact for property owners and committee members.
- Conduct regular property inspections to assess maintenance and repair needs.
- Coordinate and/ or oversee maintenance and repair projects, including obtaining quotes and managing contractors.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to property management.
- Prepare and manage annual budgets for each property in the portfolio.
- Collect levies and other fees from property owners.
- Maintain accurate financial records and provide financial reports to property owners and committee members.
- Monitor expenses and financial performance to ensure financial stability.
Committee and Stakeholder Engagement
- Act as the liaison between property owners, committee members, and service providers.
- Organise and attend committee meetings, preparing agendas, minutes, and reports.
- Provide guidance and support to committee members on governance and decision-making.
- Foster positive relationships with property owners, ensuring their needs and concerns are addressed promptly.
Legal and Compliance
- Stay current on relevant strata and property management legislation.
- Ensure that all properties in the portfolio comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in resolving disputes and conflicts among property owners or committee members.
Documentation and Records Management
- Maintain accurate and organised records for each property, including financial records, contracts, and correspondence.
- Ensure that all documentation is up-to-date and easily accessible.
- Proven experience in property management or strata management.
- Strong knowledge of strata and property management legislation and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management abilities.